Senior Technical Project Manager
Surrey, United Kingdom
This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of our client's technical team. Our client is a specialist technical event production company, delivering technical production of live events and experiential events. They boast clients including global corporations, high net worth private clients, festival promoters and historic venues. Their reputation is built on quality, reliability and innovation and they are proud of the high level of repeat clients who return to them time and again. Another interesting note is that as well as owning a lot of equipment themselves, they will also buy in additional equipment for each job as required, they are not constrained by what is in the warehouse.
The primary function of this role is to provide skilled specialist video expertise to their existing technical team. Their events vary hugely from museum and exhibition work to summer festivals and corporate award shows. They are looking for someone to join the team who is willing to get stuck in and is extremely experienced in the role of a live event video expert; an individual who can bring their expertise on board to offer solutions to challenging projects.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Conduct day-to-day project coordination, planning, and implementation across the technical team
- Working with clients, generating ideas and designs to meet their objectives and developing and implementing them from concept through to completion.
- Design & implementation of technical systems for live events and temporary and permanent installs
- Ability to develop complex video solutions for a wide range of live and hybrid events
- Pre-production including plans, technical paperwork, crew booking and equipment sourcing
- On-site management of crew and logistics
Skills and Qualities Required:
- UK Driving License
- Minimum of five years previous experience in a permanent similar role or as a freelancer specialising in live event video production. Not just operation but in-depth knowledge of what video can achieve as part of the live event experience.
- Fun and technically creative
- Working 2 days in the office in Surrey or more , depending on your location. They are very flexible. Most clients are in the London region.
A truly fun organisation, bursting with creativity and dedication to creating the most eye-catching and engaging event technology.
Salary: 40k - 65k Annually - Permanent
Job reference: DC21213
Apply for this job
To apply for this role please click the button to below to send us an email.
Please include your CV and a brief covering letter outlining any further details you feel are relevant to your application.