South East London, United Kingdom
PROJECT MANAGER (SENIOR)
We are recruiting for a global event production company that works exclusively for agencies and private event planners. They provide content creation, technical production and design. In addition to conventional live events based South London.
Due to business growth, a full time Project Manager is required to provide experienced leadership in the planning and fulfilment of all project delivery requirements as they enter a new phase of expansion and growth. This position within the company requires proven experience in the events industry combined with excellent ability in both technical and scenic disciplines.
THE ROLE (some key elements)
- Oversee the successful delivery of a project from brief to completion whilst defining and following the ‘critical path’.
- Liaise with clients to establish briefs.
- Assess requirements in partnership with appropriate internal departments, providing experience and depth of knowledge to formulate and present considered solutions, that balance creative ambition with safe and practical delivery as well as offering value to our clients.
- Manage day to day client communications, ensuring any production/design changes are communicated to all relevant parties.
- Assess H&S requirements, creating all relevant paperwork and permits ensuring clients, contractors and internal teams are aware of the requirements and ensure protocols are enforced on site.
- Proven experience of delivering large scale live shows and events, with a thorough understanding of the technical and scenic disciplines required to deliver such events. We recognise that individuals may have a bias towards particular disciplines – but an applicant should have the ability to deliver all aspects of a project.
- Experience delivering virtual events is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft 365 and experience using HireHop or similar rental management systems.
- Capable of managing large scale, complex budgets of £250k plus.
- Committed to delivering quality and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
- Team-oriented with demonstrable leadership skills.
- Flexible regarding creative and client changes during the project cycle.
- Calm under pressure, extremely organised, pro-active with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Embrace an ever-developing landscape of new technology.
- Proactive, seeking out innovations in the industry that may be applied to projects.
- Able and willing to travel internationally, occasionally for extended periods as required.
Full Time & Permanent
£35k - £43k per annum
Salary: 35000 - 43000 Annually - Permanent
Start date: February 2022
Job reference: DC22224
Apply for this job
To apply for this role please click the button to below to send us an email.
Please include your CV and a brief covering letter outlining any further details you feel are relevant to your application.