Hiredesk & Inventory Manager
Surrey, United Kingdom
An exciting new opportunity to be part of our client’s team as Hiredesk and Inventory Manager. Our client is a specialist technical event production company, delivering technical production of live events and experiential events. They boast clients including global corporations, high net worth private clients, festival promoters and historic venues. Their reputation is built on quality, reliability and innovation and they are proud of the high level of repeat clients who return to them time and again. Another interesting note is that as well as owning a lot of equipment themselves, they will also buy in additional equipment for each job as required, they are not constrained by what is in the warehouse.
The primary function of this role is to provide support to their existing team as we continue to grow, taking overall responsibility for the upkeep of thier inventory and also managing dry hires.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Deal with all incoming hire enquiries. Work closely with Account Handlers and Technical Project Managers to manage and resolve stock shortages in a cost-effective way.
• Manage and develop relationships with new and existing dry hire clients
• Take responsibility for the complete upkeep of the rental management system. This includes inputting all new products and managing rental prices
• Ensure that the inventory is up to date and new products are added to the system
• Take overall responsibility for the warehouse prep procedures and ensuring the quality of equipment prepped by the warehouse
• Ensure that all testing requirements are met, including up to date PAT and LOLER certificates by the warehouse
• Ensuring that the company stays at the forefront of new technology, including researching potential new investments as well as managing product demos.
Skills and Qualities Required:
- UK Driving License
- Previous knowledge of the events industry and AV equipment
- This role is primarily office based in Godstone, Surrey.
Salary: 32k - 35k Annually - Permanent
Job reference: DC21212
Apply for this job
To apply for this role please click the button to below to send us an email.
Please include your CV and a brief covering letter outlining any further details you feel are relevant to your application.