75,000CHF Annually - Permanent
You will be working with leading global events agency with teams in New York, London and across the world, they design, plan and produce engaging events across a broad spectrum for clients spanning many industries. These include major players in the financial services, aerospace, technology, consumer electronics, medical & healthcare, automotive, and the media as well as those in the non-profit sector.
You will be “an implanted team member” with a well-known technology company and be responsible for executing the technical production for mid-level events requiring support with Audio/Video, staging, lighting and design needs. The role requires strong technical understanding and practical experience operating event production systems, with extensive experience in A/V and technical direction for both corporate events and live experiential events.
For events, the goal is to provide a seamless technology experience to all attendees, press and partners, as well as create a more efficient and reliable technical environment for event staff and vendors. In this role you’ll work with internal teams as well as external clients and vendor partners on a daily basis.
- Operate event production equipment including: audio desk, lighting desk, vision mixer and PTZ camera controller
- Provide feedback to Senior Event Technician on event production equipment usage and efficiency including: audio desk, lighting desk, vision mixer and PTZ camera controller
- Liaise with and advise client teams and stakeholders on event coordination using ticketing system
- Work with clients & stakeholders who might not be technically minded in pre-production to explain capabilities of the space and direct on best practice to ensure the event is a success
- Actively liaise with the event production team to provide feedback and suggestions on possible enhancements and improvements to the space
- Identify to Senior Event Technician new and alternative ways of approaching technical production offerings to clients
- Coordinate vendors and freelancers when applicable
- Manage client expectations on production challenges, proactively providing solutions
- Oversee and coordinate building of staging and A/V set up on-site as required
- Work closely with customers to design and establish A/V and staging layouts as well as budgets for events
- Review and confirm final labour costs in event production with internal team
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping and maintenance of a hi-tech conference venue
- Provide full event production support either independently or as part of a team, depending on the scale of the event
- Basic editing of video footage to provide clients with recordings of their event
- 3+ years’ experience within the technical event production/broadcast environment
- Full understanding of audio visual technology and advancements including lighting, audio/video output, rigging and power
- Experience working with the following equipment/tools is helpful but not required: Yamaha CL series desks; Final Cut ProX; Keynote; Google G-Suite; ETC Ion lighting desk; Crestron Control systems, ROSS Carbonite desks, Panasonic PTZ camera controllers, Dante Controller, Shure Wireless Workbench, PlaybackPro, and Clear-Com systems, WATCHOUT, Meyer Galileo, and LED walls.
- Proficient in the technical delivery of high-quality events
- Video output experience with a strong technical understanding of systems
- Experience operating event production systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to prioritize while adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing day-to-day changes at every level of detail
- Ability to manage many projects at once with varying levels of production
- Knowledge of PTZ cameras and controllers
- Knowledge of broadcasting (especially streaming to the internet)
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure that team management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Build excellent relations with the team, clients, vendors, and key venues through positive communications
- Ensure knowledge is shared within the team to enable them to work smarter
- Work on ad hoc requests as required, typically during quiet times
Job reference: DC19155
Applying for this job
To apply for this role please click the button to below to send us an email. Please include your CV and a brief covering letter outlining any further details you feel are relevant to your application.